Mobilux EP 0 (16 Gal. Keg)
Mobilux EP 0 is a high-performance, NLGI Grade 0 lithium hydroxystearate general-purpose grease that is highly recommended for most types of industrial applications, including heavy-duty applications where high unit pressures or shock loads are present. Suitable for centralized systems, Mobilux EP 0 provides exceptional protection against rust and corrosion. This product can withstand water wash-out, which makes it especially suitable for lubricating equipment in wet or moist environments. Recommended operating temperatures for Mobilux EP 0 range from -4 to 266 degrees F (-20 to 130 degrees C), but it can also be used at higher temperatures if lubrication frequency is increased. Mobilux EP 0 has demonstrated effective low-temperature pumpability as well as excellent high-temperature service life.
Mobilux EP 0 has demonstrated good performance in the areas of corrosion protection, low temperature pumpability and high temperature service life. A Timken OK load of 40 lb illustrates their load carrying and extreme pressure capability.
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for good equipment reliability and availability
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment protection and good lubrication even in presence of water
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime
- Good pumpability in centralised systems
- Mobilux EP 0 provides good low temperature pumpability and are suitable for centralised lubrication systems and other applications where low temperature performance is required.
|Mobilux EP meets or exceeds the requirements of:||Mobilux EP 0||Mobilux EP 1||Mobilux EP 2||Mobilux EP 3||Mobilux EP 004||Mobilux EP 023|
|Mobilux EP has the following builder approvals||Mobilux EP 0||Mobilux EP 1||Mobilux EP 2||Mobilux EP 3||Mobilux EP 004||Mobilux EP 023|
|SEW Eurodrive/ PS C Gears||X|
|Mobilux EP 0||Mobilux EP 1||Mobilux EP 2||Mobilux EP 3||Mobilux EP 004||Mobilux EP 023|
|Penetration, Worked, 25ºC, ASTM D 217||370||325||280||235||415||460|
|Viscosity of Oil, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40ºC||160||160||160||160||160||320|
|Timken OK Load, ASTM D 2509, lb||40||40||40||40||40||40|
|4-Ball Wear, ASTM D 2266, Scar, mm||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.4|
|4-Ball Weld Load, ASTM D 2596, Kg||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Dropping Point, D 2265, C||190||190||190||190|
|Rust Protection, ASTM D 6138, Distilled Water||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-0|