Mobil Vacuum Pump Oil (5 Gal. Pail)
Mobil Vacuum Pump Oil is a high quality mineral oil that resists deposits and tolerates high vacuums with low evaporation loss. It has a high degree of chemical stability, which is essential characteristic for continuous service. It also has good demulsibility to separate readily from water, which is a common contaminant in vacuum systems. This aids water removal and prevents its return to metal surfaces where it can cause rust and corrosion.
Mobil Vacuum Pump Oil offers the following benefits:
- Low volatility characteristics
- Good air release properties to provide efficient pump operation
- Good demulsibility to separate quickly from water and resist emulsion formation
- Good wear protection under start-up and boundary conditions
- Long service life due to high level of chemical and thermal stability and freedom from deposit formation
The oil is especially formulated for use in vacuum pumps where it will tolerate exposure to very high vacuums with low levels of evaporation. Mobil Vacuum Pump Oil resists the formation of deposits and maintains its original lubricating properties over a long life. It is a dehydrated oil; therefore, keep containers well sealed to prevent contamination by moisture.
It is also suitable for use in pump bearings and sealing glands.
|Mobil Vacuum Pump Oil|
|Pour Point, °C (°F), ASTM D97||-15 (5)|
|Flash Point, °C (°F), ASTM D92||240 (464)|
|Kinematic Viscosity, mm2/s, ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||101|
|Color, Visual||Pale Yellow|
over 2 years ago