Mobil 1™ FS X2 5W-50 (Case - 6 Quarts)
Mobil 1 is the world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand delivering our ultimate performance and protection. Mobil 1 5W-50 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil is our tried and trusted formulation delivering great all-round performance. Mobil 1 5W-50 keeps your engine performing like new. This race-proven technology is suited for extreme driving conditions and motorsport applications. Racing or normal driving, Mobil 1 5W-50 (Rally Formula) helps to provide heavy-duty engine performance and protection for an outstanding driving experience.
Mobil 1 FS X2 5W-50 is made with a proprietary blend of ultra high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component system. Mobil 1 FS X2 5W-50’s wide viscosity grade helps to provide a flexible combination of powerful protection agents that provide outstanding performance in many driving situations.
- Prevents deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life
- Anti-oxidants to help improve oil life
- High performance basestocks combined with a precisely balanced component system for excellent all-round wear protection
- Wide viscosity grade to help provide a flexible combination of high and low temperature protection
- Performs and protects at low temperatures
The balanced technology of Mobil 1 FS X2 5W-50 helps to make it suitable for many types of vehicles and operating conditions, from mild to severe.
- Many gasoline and diesel (without Diesel Particulate Filter) engine technologies
- High performance engines
- Most operating conditions, from mild to extreme
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
|Mobil 1 FS X2 5W-50 meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
|API SN, SM, SL, SJ||X|
|According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 FS X2 5W-50 is of the following quality level:|
|ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4||X|
|Mobil 1 FS X2 5W-50 has the following builder approvals:|
|Mobil 1 FS X2 5W-50||Value|
|Viscosity, cSt ASTM D445|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||1.34|
|Phosphorous, wt% (ASTM D4951)||0.1|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||232|
|Pour Point, ºC||-42|
|Density @15ºC g/ml, (ASTM D4052)||0.8499|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||12.6|
|MRV at -35ºC, cP (ASTM D4684)||24800|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150ºC (ASTM D4683)||4.4|