Mobil 1 Racing 0w50 (Case - 6 Quarts)
Mobil 1 Racing 0w50 is a high performance engine oil that was developed specifically for racing engines. It offers unbeatable wear protection and is optimized for friction reduction and outstanding horsepower. It is recommended for track use only and not recommended for street use.
Mobil 1 Racing oils are proprietary formulations of low viscosity synthetic base oils fortified with a precisely balanced component-blended additive system featuring high levels of anti-wear and friction reducing additives. This advanced protection is engineered to help deliver optimum horsepower with outstanding wear protection. Features and potential benefits include:
- Boosted levels of anti-wear protection -- well beyond those of ordinary automotive oils -- to help protect engines even during grueling racing applications.
- Helps to maximize power output by reducing internal friction.
- Outstanding shear stability and a robust additive package to help reduce oil breakdown and help to extend engine life, even under some of the most extreme conditions.
- Compared to conventional racing oils and higher-viscosity synthetic motor oils, it provides faster flow to critical engine parts at low temperatures
- Helps to deliver exceptional high-temperature protection, even at temperatures in excess of 400 degrees F (204 C)
Mobil 1 Racing 0W-30 and 0W-50 are recommended for a wide range of race engine applications. Note: Mobil 1 Racing 0W-30 and 0W-50 are not recommended for street use.
- Mobil 1 Racing 0W-30 and 0W-50 are recommended for a wide range of race engine applications including highly loaded flat tappet designs such as NASCAR Cup engines.
- Mobil 1 Racing 0W-30 and 0W-50 are designed for use by professional, amateur and weekend racers.
- Mobil 1 Racing oils are not recommended for 2-Cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
|Mobil 1 Racing||0W-30||0W-50|
|Viscosity (ASTM D 445)|
|cST @ 40 ºC||63.5||100|
|cST @ 100 ºC||11.5||17.2|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||1.3||1.3|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa s at 150 ºC (ASTM D4683)||3.3||3.8|
|Pour Point, ºC (ASTM D97)||-54||-54|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||217||221|
|Density at 15.6 ºC g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.85||0.85|