Mobil 1 EP 5W30 (Case - 6 Quarts)
Mobil 1 5W-30 Extended Performance high-endurance fully synthetic motor oil offers guaranteed performance and protection for up to 15,000 miles. It is the most widely recommended grade of motor oil by car builders over the last 10 years, and is currently recommended for most General Motors vehicles and many imports. The 5W-30 is a good viscosity for a wide range of applications and climates.
Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W-30 meets the following industry approvals: ILSAC GF-5, ACEA A1/B1, API SN,SM,SL,SJ as well as, the requirements for diesel powered vehicles where an API CF or CD motor oil is recommended.
Benefits of Mobil 1 EP 5W30:
- Guaranteed performance and protection for up to 15,000 miles.
- Proprietary fully synthetic, enhanced formulation to help keep your engine strong under extended oil change conditions.
- Helps extend engine life by reducing wear and oil breakdown.
- Mobil 1 technology has been field tested over the last 30 years in the most severe driving conditions.
- Suitable for cars, vans and light trucks.
Mobil 1 Extended Performance 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 are made with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced additive component system, designed especially to help deliver performance and protection during long service intervals. Mobil 1 Extended Performance oils are uniquely designed to help provide outstanding levels of performance, cleaning power and engine protection, even during longer oil change intervals.
|Features||Advantages and Potential Benefits|
|Advanced Full synthetic formula||Helps to prevent deposits and sludge build-up to enable long engine life. Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance under many all operating conditions, from mild to severe|
|Precise balance of performance additives||Helps to provide outstanding engine protection at oil change intervals of up to 15,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first|
|Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability||Exceptional control of oil breakdown; Helps maintain stable oil viscosity|
|Provides exceptional engine protection||Helps to maintain long engine life and is compatible with engine seals|
|Excellent low temperature capabilities||Quick cold weather starting for fast protection and extended engine life.
Helps to provide less stress on your starting system
Mobil 1 Extended Performance engine oils are recommended for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans and trucks.
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance oils provide guaranteed protection of critical engine parts for 15,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first. Excluded service includes: commercial and racing applications; frequent towing or hauling; extremely dusty or dirty conditions; or excessive idling.
- If your vehicle is covered by a warranty, follow the vehicle's oil life sensor or the oil change interval recommended in your owner's manual. Proper maintenance practices, including frequently checking the oil level to ensure that the appropriate amount of oil is present, are required to ensure effective performance.
|Mobil 1 Extended Performance meets or exceeds the requirements of:||0W-20||5W-20||5W-30||10W-30|
|Mobil 1 Extended Performance has the following builder approvals:||0W-20||5W-20||5W-30||10W-30|
|General Motors||dexos1™ (license number GB1D1009015)||dexos1™ (license number GB1C1002015)||dexos1™ (license number GB1B0216015)|
(dexos1 is a registered trademark of General Motors)
|According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 Extended Performance is of the following quality level:||0W-20||5W-20||5W-30||10W-30|
|General Motors 4718M||X||X|
|General Motors 6094M||X||X||X||X|
|Mobil 1 Extended Performance||0W-20||5W-20||5W-30||10W-30|
|Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt (ASTM D445)||8.6||8.9||10.6||10.2|
|Viscosity, @ 40 ºC, cSt (ASTM D445)||44.9||49.6||59.8||63.7|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150 ºC (ASTM D4683)||2.7||2.75||3.0||3.1|
|Pour Point, ºC (ASTM D97)||-54||-42||-40||-39|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||235||230||230||232|
|Density @ 15.6 ºC g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.839||0.850||0.851||0.856|