Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF (Case - 12 Quarts)
Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF is a premium synthetic blend lubricant formulated for use in a wide variety of North American, European, and Asian vehicles.
Advantages offered by Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF over transmission fluids of lower quality are:
- Long fluid life and long transmission life
- Exceptional oxidation stability and resistance to chemical deterioration
- Excellent flow properties at low start-up temperatures and high operating temperatures
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection
- Excellent viscosity stability (high viscosity index) to help assure adequate lubrication without excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service or thickening at low starting temperatures
- Dependable protection against rust and corrosion
Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF is a premium lubricant for car and truck automatic transmissions and other applications & recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications that require an automatic transmission fluid satisfying Ford Mercon and Mercon V performance levels.
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring Dexron III.
Good maintenance practice dictates that automatic transmissions be checked for proper fluid levels at regular intervals, and that the fluid be drained and replaced at intervals recommended by the manufacturer. Some manufacturers recommend more frequent changes of transmission fluid under severe driving conditions such as those that occur in heavy traffic, in hot weather, or when pulling a trailer.
|Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
|Ford Mercon V||X|
|MAN 339 V1||X|
|According to ExxonMobil, Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF is of the following quality level:|
|GM DEXRON IIIH||X|
|GM DEXRON IIIG||X|
|GM DEXRON IIE||X|
|GM DEXRON IID||X|
|GM DEXRON II||X|
|Mobil Multi-Vehicle ATF|
|cSt @ 40ºC||34.1|
|cSt @ 100ºC||7.42|
|cP @ -40ºC||9260|
|Flash Point, ºC (ºF)||180 (356)|